Commercial Freight Services- CFSIProvider of world class surface and air transport services for the Philippine export and import. market
COMMERCIAL FREIGHT SERVICES, INC. (CFSI) was established in 1989 as a subsidiary of the C.F. Sharp Group, the latter having been a leader in the shipping industry since 1937. CFSI’s primary purpose at that time was container hauling mainly for C.F. Sharp’s Liner shipping principals. Soon after the management realized the growing demand for reliable services of moving goods and capital equipment to and from the Philippines worldwide. The logical consequence was expansion into all facets of Forwarding. In cooperation with agents all over the world CFSI nowadays offers a complete range of logistic services. CFSI service means, sea freight LCL/FCL, overland transport, Customs clearance, Door-to-Door concepts, Aircargo consolidation, Industrial projects, heavy and oversized cargoes, Documentation and Formalities, consultation on insurance, packing, Bank procedures, Household goods moving. CFSI’s mission is to be a provider of worldclass surface and airtransport services for the Philippine export and import market and to be a dependable and competent logistic partner in the industrialization of the Philippines.
- Own transport equipment
- Access to special trailers, barges, LCTs, cranes, hydraulic jacks for heavy and oversized cargoes
- Familiarity with Port procedures
- Familiarity with Customs and requirements
- Familiarity with procedures of BOI tax exempted projects and government projects.
|Commercial Freight Services, Inc. provides quality Moving and Storage Services in the Philippines.
What multi-national companies, their expatriates and the diplomatic community expect Commercial Freight has it. Competent counselors to provide advice and cost estimates on packing, shipping, customs and insurance requirements. Expert packing crews and dedicated transport equipment shipping from and to the Philippines on reliable ocean and air carriers. In-transit monitoring thru state of the art IT-facilities. CFSI transports your shipment to port of embarkation assigns it to a ship or plane… and takes care of all customs requirements if going overseas. CFSI keeps you in touch with the progress of your shipment… constant monitoring of your possessions. At destination, CFSI associates clear, pick-up, deliver, and unpack your shipment to your new home (DOOR)… where you want it… when you want it… complete, undamaged and on time CFSI makes it easy on yourself.
Shippers nowadays expect more than just shipping from Port to Port. CFSI has the answers to the multi-faceted service demands of the 21st century.
- Weekly LCL services
- Buyers consolidations
- Order tracking
- Tailor-made FCL at all rate and service levels
- Documentation, pick-up delivery, customs clearance
- Pick-up delivery
- Export-Import documentation
- Consolidation transit tracking
- Arrival services
- Customs clearance
Commercial Air operates out of its modern office and warehouse at Manila International Airport. Communication and EDP systems and cargo handling equipment conform to the highest international standard.
- Tariff Consultancy
- Consultancy on tax exemption procedures
Special services for ship owners and operators.
- Hauling of containerized and bulk cargo for importers and exporters
- Fast and efficient movements of merchandise to and from the Philippines. It understands special emphasis on providing links between the Export maufacturing zones throughout Luzon and Manila port
- Hustling of containers for Shipping Lines Cy-Pier and vice-versa
President & COO
Telephone: (632) 527-5457 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (632) 527.5690 E-mail: email@example.com
290-292 Casa Rocha Building General Luna Street Intramuros Manila, Philippines Phone: + 63-2-527-60-31 to 49